Wednesday, May 03, 2006

That is Fine

By David Moore
Local Press Writer
Moore City (LP) - “Even if the only thing you ever publish is "HI" that is fine,” wrote Markus of the Blue Springs Journal on Tue, 28 Mar 2006. Now, on April 18th he stated that, “I can't wait for the day that you write something new.” Obviously, he has not read Study.Quiet’s post on Patience. On another occasion, April 26, Markus also wrote, “ITS BEEN YEARS.” I can say truthfully that it has been only 35 days since I last posted. It is clear that Markus is exaggerating. The Moore City News reports that Markus has too much time, for he communicated that he has read the past article 5,000 times. He is coming to The News to discover if I’m still alive, for he said “I WILL WONDER IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.” I can assure all my readers that I’m alive and well.

That is all for now from the Moore City News. ...And why would I write a post on ants? Perhaps I shall do it!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:18:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

Great post, David!

You never need to post anything. I just love it when you do! Keep up the great work!

And Markus,
David might have posted on ants, but they were not available for interviews!

Elizabeth

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 7:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good one. The ants were probably to busy to stop their work. They don't even have a work hour.

Well, I will also agree that you are humorous David. You know why I write things like "I've read this 5000 times." It is to egg you on.

Well, we are leaving today, and will see you guys in two days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home