Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Small Home Newspaper Begins

By David Moore
Local Press Writer
MOORE CITY (LP) - Due to outside pressure from a Missouri Blog Writer the Local Press Writer has been coerced into action. This bold Missourian has been reported to have written the following shocking statement, "You should create your own blog." He continued to say that this would be a simple task, "Nothing extreme, just simple." He went so far as to say with certainty, "You can do it. It is very easy." No longer will the news be unreported, the events left without comment. This Baseball Commentator wanted to use this for his own devises having said, "Then I can write you every so often without the hassle of huge e-mails." The Local Press Writer would like to assure his readers that a blog is not the only means for communication. There is Skype, phone calls, continued emails, and “snail mail!” That is all for now from the Moore City News.

11 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:05:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

Letter to the Editor,
You have done a nice job, David. Keep it up!

Your loving sister,
Elizabeth

 
At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:39:00 PM, Blogger Wholesome Works said...

Hi David,

Great blog, I like your style.
Welcome to the Blogospere!

Zachary

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!

It is so easy isn't it? You are on my links on my page now. Way to go.

Twain

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:16:00 AM, Blogger Keebler the Elf said...

Did I forget to mention that this is the corniest blog I've ever read? The humor is awesome.

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael's blog is

munchymike.blogspot.com

He just created it on Monday.

He says,"Welcome to the club, Davy."

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:20:00 AM, Blogger Keebler the Elf said...

Are you gonna write anything new?

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:16:00 AM, Blogger Keebler the Elf said...

My mom thought your blog was good. Not to mention she laughed with you about all the humor in your blog.

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Keebler the Elf said...

I'll show my Dad soon.

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Keebler the Elf said...

don't you wonder why I am writing you so much?

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Keebler the Elf said...

I'll tell you, I don't know.

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Blogger Keebler the Elf said...

Well, check on my site this afternoon. Maybe even a new contest. You could publicize it on your new center.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home